
Funny.
So, between San Francisco, Halloween and Thanksgiving, I went to Maui. We missed the terrible storms they had just had and it was warm and sunny our whole trip. I must confess I wasn't sitting around the pool making Christmas lists or planning the Thanksgiving tofurkey, instead I was reading trashy magazines, watching the myriad of people in the latest bathing suit fashions, and napping. I did manage to peel myself off the chaise lounge every so often and make the 20 or so step walk to the ocean, but when that got too much, we just rented a cabana on the sand - complete with a cabana boy who would bring us ice water and fresh pineapple.
Nice.
But then the trip was over and I landed back at LAX where our plane - though technically an early arrival - waited on the tarmac for over an hour before it could pull up to the terminal - due to traffic. Ah, it was good to be home....
Now I have to start thinking about holiday gifts, good wishes and all those ho ho shenanigans that come up this time of year. One good thing though is that Guitar Center had a decent sale and I got a new amp. It has way too many buttons, switches and gizmos on it, but hey it was a good deal and if the box is accurate I will be making some "Insane Rock Star" noises soon.
Speaking of rock stars, and no there is no Joan Jett in this post.... I am still enjoying Girl in a Coma - they are playing the Roxy December 1st. Yay. Take a peek at them if you haven't heard them yet.
Ok then, till next time....
-peace
No comments:
Post a Comment