
Ok, so there's no Jack and I am certainly no giant, but I just like the alliteration (it's the English teacher in me I guess) of all those F's together. Yeah... it's Friday today and I have no real plans for the weekend except dinner with friends Sat. night and helping out at dog adoptions Sat. morning. Speaking of friends, I had dinner with friends last night - Oliver's girlfriend's parents (see below posts if you don't know who Oliver is) at this great Mexican restaurant with killer margaritas and a tendancy to play some kick ass music (Cherry Bomb by The Runaways was among the tunes played last time I was there). I won't go into our dinner conversation cuz, well, that's verging on privacy issues. I can tell you though that I laughed, a lot, and ate way, way too many freshly made chips and habanero salsa. Friends are good.
I must admit I DID try to convince my friends last night that driving up to San Mateo to see Joan Jett would be a good idea. I even tried selling her as a sex object and said I would send them pictures of Joan Jett in a see through black tank top that showed her pierced nipples. I'm not sure it worked. It's gonna be a long lonely drive...

Going back to my post from a couple of days ago - I have yet to really start work on any of those "projects". I guess I figure they will wait for me. I did, however, start looking into a new project. Printing and selling t shirts - good t shirts, soft t shirts, the kind of t shirts you wore as a kid when cotton was king and mom did the laundry and it smelled like you wanted to curl up and snuggle with it. Those kind of t shirts. Once I get my plan going, I'll post my shirts and my progress. You just hold tight.
I want to eat my dog Oliver - that's how much I love him. Sometimes when I look at him I want to pop him in my mouth like a Dreyer's Dibs. Is that weird?

ok then, peace... and remember,
girls kick ass
don't litter, spay and neuter
one more thing.... As an animal lover and Pit Bull advocate I have been tormented by the media reports of pit bull fighting lately.
Pit Bull or dog fighting isn't new - it certainly didn't start with Vick - but maybe, just maybe his case will bring some attention to this horrible "sport"
Please try to watch the video on the right - I say try because it is completely disturbing, but if you can get through it - you will never forget it.
No comments:
Post a Comment